We will host a Hunger Task Force Food Drive, Mon., Nov. 18 – Fri., Dec. 20, 2013. Non-perishable food items and monetary donations will be collected at our office, 528 Wells Street, Suite B, in Delafield.
Office hours are Mon. – Fri. from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Call 262-646-8020 for directions.
Community members are encouraged to donate the following preferred food items:
- Canned fruit and juice
- Breakfast items such as cereal, oatmeal, and pancake mix
- High protein foods such as peanut butter, canned meats, canned beans, and stews
- Canned vegetables
- Infant formula and baby food
- Dinner items such as pasta, macaroni and cheese, and potato mixes
- Lunch items such as canned soups or canned pasta
Hunger Task Force believes that every person has a right to adequate food obtained with dignity. Its mission is to prevent hunger and malnutrition by providing food to people in need today and by promoting social policies to achieve a hunger free community tomorrow. Hunger Task Force makes sure donations stay “Free & Local.” Last year, 10 million pounds of food were delivered free of charge.
Leave A Comment