Bartelt is currently looking for an experienced, full-time carpenter to join our crew and work on our job sites throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
Bartelt is a well-established, well-branded residential and commercial remodeling company located in Delafield, WI. Winning local, regional, and national industry awards, Bartelt specializes in high-end remodels and custom homes and is a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council and the Metropolitan Builders Association.
- Minimum of five years of residential carpentry experience
- Minimum of a high school education or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Presentable and reliable van or pickup truck
- All necessary hand and power tools and ladders
- Must pass drug testing
Bartelt will supply scaffolding, harnesses, tethers, generators (when needed), extra tall ladders, specialty tools and equipment, and safety equipment (i.e. Tyvek suits, eye and ear protection, hard hats, shop vacuums, Hepa vacuums, etc.).
- Efficient and able to accomplish tasks in a timely manner
- Quality- and detail-oriented in rough carpentry, including exterior work (i.e. siding, soffits, fascia, etc.)
- Strong communication, people, and organizational skills
- Team player
- Open-minded and willing to teach as well as learn new skills
- Based on experience and skill level
- Paid vacation to be negotiated at interview
- Participation in the 401K program after a one year waiting period
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tool and equipment repair reimbursement
Interested individuals should email resumes to Rick Bartelt at email@example.com.