Hunger Task Force Food Drive
Our Office (528 Wells Street, Suite B, Delafield)
Nov. 18 – Dec. 20, 2013
We will be hosting a Hunger Task Force Food Drive, Mon., Nov. 18 – Fri., Dec. 20, 2013. Non-perishable food items or monetary donations will be collected at our office, 528 Wells Street, Suite B, Delafield. The office is open Mon. – Fri., 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Preferred food items include:
- Canned fruit and juice
- Breakfast items such as cereal, oatmeal, and pancake mix
- High protein foods, including peanut butter, canned meats, canned beans, and stews
- Canned vegetables
- Infant formula and baby food
- Dinner items such as pasta, macaroni and cheese, and potato mixes
- Lunch items such as canned soups or pasta items
The holidays are the perfect time to help families in need. If you have questions, please contact Amanda at 262-646-8020 or email@example.com.
MBA Home Building & Remodeling Show
Wisconsin Center (formerly Delta Center)
Join us at the 2014 MBA Home Building & Remodeling Show, featuring home builders, remodelers, landscapers, home improvement suppliers, and other MBA members. You can also enjoy two Marketplace Pavilions with local food and drink vendors, Landscape Park, and helpful seminars. Stop by booth 726 to see examples of our work and meet the Bartelt team. We look forward to seeing you!