Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource is currently looking for an experienced, full-time production administrator.
Established in 1984, Bartelt is a well-established, well-branded residential remodeling company located in Delafield, WI. The company has won many local, regional, and national industry awards and specializes in high-end remodels. Bartelt is also a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council and the Metropolitan Builders Association.
- Works closely with and receives hand-off from the design team to start a project
- Coordinates client communication before and during the construction process
- Schedules pre-construction meetings and makes sure all pertinent parties are present
- Works with the interior designer to make sure allowances and selection items are accounted for and necessary change orders are written, signed, and collected
- Manages all title paperwork and works with title companies, as necessary
- Invoices clients for change orders and progress payments
- Keeps vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors up-to-date on the project schedule
- Works with the project manager to move projects into production and ensure a smooth construction process
- Communicates with designer/sales person to gather pricing and product information for credits and change orders, as necessary
- Experience in or around a construction-related business preferred
- Knowledge of how the residential construction process works
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Values being part of a team, but also possesses the ability to work independently
Compensation will be based on experience level. Benefits will be discussed at interview.
Please submit resumes to Rick Bartelt at email@example.com.
Learn more about Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource on our website.